Monday, March 30, 2015

Just taking time to except reality.

Today was a tad bit busy, no busier then any other day though. Woke up early, cuddled with my husband youngest son and youngest daughter, talked about the things to do today and got up and started the day. Everything flowed with simple peace, no real chaos. (lord knows I need mornings like this). Getting 5 kids ready for the day and the task ahead can be a challenge, especially when 4 of them are 6 yrs and under..(My oldest 16yr old son has gone to stay with his dad for a while). Then of we run... Jeromy makes the school bus, Matthew and Saylah get rides from me. One to school one to daycare. Clay stays home to wait for Ayanna (2yr old I baby-sit) another morning I can't be here. Clay starts his school lessons while he keeps an eye on ayanna (clays homeschooling). I come home to get schandler (the baby) cleaned up and fixed up in a clean pair of pajamas. (The way he has been explosively blowing up his diapers nothing to cute needs to go on). Now the baby and I head off to the primary care Dr. To see why the added diapers and the long lasting fever and fussiness, all along with the new established rash and cough... While in the waiting room I sit and think about doughnuts, oh yummy lemon filled, ham and cheese to go with it.. Strong cup of coffee... Well today I am going to fight the temptations. The babies screaming at the top of his lungs now. He doesn't want to play he doesn't want me to do anything. He doesn't fill good and he needs me to nurse the ouchy's away. Seriously in this packed in waiting room, can't we wait... And he cry's and cry's some more. While of-course everyone is talking to him trying to consul him. (I know stick a boob in his mouth and shut him up.) I just want to have a break its been a long weekend. So off we go to find a some what private space to nurse. While he nurses I remember my husband needs me to call the DRP. His new medication for his diabetes is making him fill and behave like a stomach bug attacked him.. (I secretly wish I had that problem so the weight wouldn't be so much). So now after finally seeing the Dr. I'm told more antibiotics. Ear infection is good but he has something viral going on, and a infection on his hand, and so much drainage its making him cough... Leave there and the thoughts of fast food run through my head. McDonald's pancake breakfast, large diet coke. Yummy couple sausage biscuits oh yes...oh No I resist the urge one more time.. Off the pay a bill, and stop to get fuel. Oh my gaush I'm so hungry. I just want a candy bar or a bag of chips something... Well I fight my mind and get a monster and a cup of yogurt... Now to the bank and to make some phone calls. Notice a friend in need hurry over there and pass the McDonald's on the way. Wondering if a fish sand-which is going to hurt me.. Hit the drive through. Sorry we don't serve lunch tell 10:30Am. What the heck its not even 10:30 yet what is wrong with me. I get my diet coke and NOTHING else. Go on to help my friend and thin call the lovely husband. Now it is lunch time its almost 11:00am, hey baby wanna do lunch.. He agrees. YIPPEE!! So I fight all the desires and we go to subway. Much healthier choices for sure there. I did it!! Healthy veggie filled cold cut trio and I didn't eat every bite.. I did break and get some chips with it, but those cookies oh my they were watching my every move. Nope there not going to win today.. Lunch with hubby, then home to change the kids diapers (ayanna and schandler) and plop my butt finds the couch immediately. I think about the laundry list of things I need to do, including the laundry... Well dang it I'm hungry, I'll just eat one donut.. Well maybe 2. Now ill stop after all if I don't give in I will eat the whole box.. Give the kids some yogurt and they need some chocolate milk, because if not IM going to drink it... Well that list of things to do... Dishes, clean the counters, mop the floor, fold the clothes, vacuum the floor, feed the dogs, walk the dogs, change the fishes bowls , feed the fish.. naw ill get out the laptop and work on coupons, post some things for sale and make some money. Wish I had a milkshake.. Nope... Fight that urge.. Ill go see what chores I can get into since I'm not doing the coupons or posting. I pass the kitchen. Im kinda hungry. Savage through the fridge fruit, veggies, salad, yogurt.. Who's brilliant idea was it to stock the fridge like this...(oh yeah mine) OK ill go back and sit on the laptop. Which is where I am now writing this blog about how I haven't done much. I'm honestly addicted to food. It controls my emotions, my thoughts , my budget and even my day. I am so tired, lazy and fat. ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE BUT HOW??

No comments:

Post a Comment