Friday, June 28, 2013

Well it's another day

Woke up 10 mins late this morning. Anyone who know's me knows that means my whole day will stay 10 mins late. The new puppy peed on the floor. I told Jamie as I was trying to get Saylah changed Repo needs to go out, but he ignored me, and damn it if he didn't pee on the floor. So guess what I got to finish changing Saylah, then Take the dog out, then come in and clean up the mess. then Start the laundry and if I wasn't suprissed Jamie's in his tow truck and off to work, he never said bye, no kisses, no I love yous nothing. He never understands why This drives me crazy. Haven't had my morning coffee, The day care kids are running late, I can't find the Tv remotes. Oh my this morning is starting out like Crap. Maybe I can turn it around. Oh yeah add to it my ear is hurting. Go figure. So what on earth am I going to do. I am going to get it together of-course as always!!! Oh hey btw 4 of my 5 little guys come home tonight. I dunno when My oldest Wayne will be home, he is 14 but He is still my baby and I do miss him bunches. I havent really talked to him since he left Monday night. I saw him Tuesday for about 20mins, he told me he wanted to come home. I of-course Told him we will take it one day at a time. Last night I was able to tell him I LOVE HIM. I hope time will go by fast and things will be different soon, but I pray he knows how much I love him, and miss him. It's amazing how a child can mean so much to you. Well on to other things before I get to upset. Saylah went to the pool yesterday with me and her sister and a few friends. She is only 15months but acts like she is grown, she played so hard. Say say wouldn't stay in her float and refussed to let me even hang on to her. She walked around, put her little head in the water came up and laughed, she played in the sprinklers and just had a great time, but you would never know she was only 15 months would have thought she was 2 or 3 it was amazing watching my water bug. I think my bestie Sarah and I will be meeting up again today to play in the pool. I hope she has as much fun today as yesterday. So what else is going on. I went to a new Leaders meeting with Avon where there was about 10 women there whom all they do is work Avon and make a living at it. So so encourging for sure. I hope to soon be doing as great as them, but they have all been at it over 6+ years. I have been at it 6weeks. I am kinda at a stand still in what I should do next to keep successeful. Thesse women had some great Ideas, now If I can get the time and motivation and my act together. One last thing on my mind, Repo who is he. He is our new puppy he is 15 months we adopted him from the Animal control at 5:30pm They close at 6:00pm. I was visiting a friend and we were talking about Kyta she is our Golden Retriver, she ran away about 3weeks ago or so we thought but seems someone has taken her because we had Kyta for a long time, when ever she got out she always came home. But anyways, Mellissa shared with me a picture of a dog named Molly who was scheduled to be euthinized at 6:00pm I called about her and They said she had been adopted but they had 6 more dogs on the same path tonight. I was like Oh my gaush no. so I told the women I would be there by 5 please let me look at the dogs maybe we can save one. She agreed well heck when I got there I counted 17 people all crowding in a small animal control, all of them there for the same reason, So I watched and waited and stood back, to my suprise Repo had not been chossen and he had no future, Well he does now, My husband and I paid the FEE and took repo home. His name was actually Springfeild but he didn't know that, his home has been a small cage like a cell, he hasn't been walked or done much with in over a month I know for sure. So Repo which is his name now, has a lot of training to do, I have him in the living room with me, and In the house when I can focus on him. In the laundry room/ mud room also to sleep, and took him outside this morning to get some excersice. I think He apears under weight so My husband said he is going to go ge him some Nutro dog chow, and his behavior is very hyper and un trained, So I will be calling around for some training help. Well I have wasted alot of time on here, so off to get dressed, Make coffee and prepare for a better start. Kinda Kicking my morning off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment