Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hows Plexus and Life changing me!

Today is a new day! I feel great. Yes my hands hurt yes my feet ach and I'm sneezing like a wet Hyena. So why do I feel so great? Over the weekend Things really hit me a challenge above no other. I was headed to dinner with my husband Friday night when my friend (you know the one who kept bugging me about Plexus.) Texted me and asked me to join her in a coaching seminar. I didn't think that was going to happen to tell the truth. Last minute notice 4 kids to find childcare for and heck it was almost 9pm. the seminar was the next morning at 10am with registration at 9:30. How on earth can I find a sitter? How am I going to get everyone dropped off? Well Marcella says to me "I'm praying God opens doors for you". Well he sure did. The kids Got morning Breakfast even I made it to the bank and then Bam!!! Like a world wind something hit!!!! I was sick serious sick. I pulled over took a deep breath pulled it together, but the pain in my head oh my!!! I got a migraine straight from the pits of hell, my vision is blurred my stomach hurts. I can't do this!!! I stopped at the gas station got a Monster (maybe it's that I need caffeine) Got some BC powder. I’m doing this I’m going to this seminar!! I drive to the location of the even register, tears flowing I pull it together and go in. I walk straight to Marcella Just look her in the eyes and tell her please pray with me!!!.. Well she does and hands me a slim and says drink this let’s see what happens. Three trips outside to pull it together. An hour latter I’m good pain gone!!! Lunch is fabulous and I’m going to learn to excel!!! I have the power to train my mind!!! Speaking positively!!! Hearing I am important I have important things to share!!!! Well the day was a success. Headed Home!!!! Stopped at the new lot and then to get dinner then BAM!!! The pain is back!!!! I fought through it and to bed I went! The night was long my son had a rough night! Sunday I'm Out of samples and slept all day. I was on full flare with my Rheumatoid! Monday No more samples It's just another day!!! Well my order came!!!! What am I going to do with it!!! I guess stare at it. Today’s so busy no time for the research and I guess I’m just making excuses!!! Tuesday I got this I’m on board!!! Had my 96 calorie breakfast was so yummy and even though I’m a klutz and made a huge mess loll. Pictures to follow. I also had some water. Added my new accelerator. Got my slim in and a small sandwich with tons of veggies on it for lunch. I’m still alert and doing everything. I feel great. I have seriously felt Control today!!! Only downfall I can’t stop peeing!!! Go figure!!! Well here’s to 89 more days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment