Friday, February 19, 2016

I've Joined plexus!!!

Today is Day 1!!! I've Tried every weight loss adventure out there and Failed at it all!!! I love my junk food and sweets and more so Fast food. My husband and I just eat out way to much! I'm not going on a diet I'm not making a huge leap in this new adventure. I just want to fill better! I've Got to ease the pain! I need to have the energy to keep up with the kids. I hate hurting, Migraines, fatigue, and mood swings. My kids miss there cuddle time and mommy misses it too. For 7 months my friend has shared Plexus with me, her thoughts her dreams and her prayers for me. I have had three other friends share there hopes for me too, always a NO I can't afford it! I cant do it. I don't have will power to stick to nothing! Well I called her invited her over and ordered!!! I also said heck lets just be a ambassador to, what can it hurt. So today I woke up hungry, busy and tired! Got the kids off and headed out! I thought about fast food for breakfast but, heck Girl scout cookies and Diet coke was the choice. Then an Hour latter I'm still hungry so a handful of cheese it's This has got to stop! So here is to trying Plexus!!! Step one find a bottle and mix the packet of slim. tried it luke warm!!! Truth nope gross!! Add some Ice shake and try again! Yep love it!!! So here it is I think I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment